Thursday, November 25, 2010

IM actually really grateful that starte dthis blog so i have somewhat of a reference point of different thoughst ive had that had led me twards this point. Its funny i think im constantly confilcted between different sides of msyelf. thes sid eof me that knows that the best way is to kep it simple but teh otehr side that jsut geos and destroys it all with it uneccessery beligerence and excess. Im tired of second guesssing msyelf in my choice and the way i lead my life. im gald that i have the freinds in my life that have alwasy told me the sole truth that i am just one man and i am nothing more without the simplistic nature of love and virture. I wonder howe far i can keep writing this, it hard trying not to edit yourself and just freew rite and see what geos out of your mouth. Currnetly in my room figureing out what im going to be wearing tommorow and it makes me wonder baout many things. I always think that im somebody that can be easily read form teh outisde bc im notthe most the stable person. I fluctuate day ina and day out. it is my achilese heel but at the same time i think it is the sole thing that makes me truly special. my sesitivity and proness to please others and evolve to their tastes to see life throught their perspectives. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment