Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Listen To This: Beach House

Their called Beach House and Victoria Legrand's voice makes me shake. So good- she sounds like a man- kinda like Tracy Chapman as my friend Zlatina mentioned.


I really want to know how they make sounds like this because it's so lucid yet not depressing or too druggy./


How would I describe their sound~
It's like staying up all night (for whatever reason)~ and your past the point of feeling sleepy~ but your head is just not all their ~ but as you watch the sunrise you just kind of float and feel sad, but content.


What do they make me want to do~
They make me want to make a video using their music. But i dont really know what kinf of images i want to put with it. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


Check it out.

Zebra- is probably the album opener and it's the best track to give you a feel of the rest of teh album.





Walk In the Park- is my favorite track because the way it builds up to the chorus is really well paced and the chorus just takes you somewhere else.





Real Love- wow.



No comments:

Post a Comment